Announcements & Changes
We continue to enhance the Capsule API and add additional resources, parameters and elements into responses, etc. Please ensure that your app is designed to handle additional elements that may be added to responses. We’ll always try to avoid breaking changes to existing resources on the API without notice.
9 January 2017
- Version 1 of the Capsule API is now depreciated. Developers should use version 2 when developing their applications. Developers who have already built applications please check our migration guide on how to move your applications to the latest version.
30 November 2015
Tasks resource updated to include
16 November 2015
- Ended the transition period following the introduction of number custom fields. The
includenumber=truequery parameter is no longer required for number custom fields to be included in responses.
18 September 2015
- Enabled rate limiting. We’ve ensured the new rate limits are set high enough to avoid breaking any existing integrations.
15 September 2015
- Custom Fields updated to support the number custom field type which has been added to Capsule.
27 April 2015
Updated to support recent enhancements to tracks in Capsule:
POST /api/party/:party-id/kaseto support
?endDate=when adding a track when an opportunity/case is created.
4 April 2014
Tags resource updated to include
Custom Fields resource updated to correct
17 December 2013
Parties resource updated to include
lastContactedOndate in responses to
24 July 2013
28 May 2013
- Tasks resource updated to include status and completed at date.
22 February 2013
Error handling updated to include error details within the response body in either
20 December 2012
- Added link to Google group for support and discussion.
18 December 2012
User resource updated to include
History resource updated to include
opportunityName. Attachment details now also includes
14 December 2012
- Added the id for custom field definitions into
1 August 2012
- Task resource updated to support new extended detail field
23 May 2012
- Example requests and responses can be shown in either
- Added the id for milestones into
POSTmethods for Opportunities.
20 March 2012
- Adding API methods for deleting emails, phones numbers, addresses and web addresses from parties.
6 March 2012
YOUTUBEas options for web addresses on People & Organisations
5 March 2012
GET /api/party?email=:email-addressto filter by email address
2 March 2012
- Update to adding task API docs
19 January 2012
- Updated API documentation.
- Added methods
DELETE /api/history/:idto simplify access to notes and emails.