Announcements & Changes
We continue to enhance the Capsule API and add additional resources, parameters and elements into responses, etc. Please ensure that your app is designed to handle additional elements that may be added to responses. We endeavour not to remove or make breaking change to existing resources on the API without notice.
28 May 2013
- Tasks resource updated to include status and completed at date.
22 February 2013
Error handling updated to include error details within the response body in either
20 December 2012
- Added link to Google group for support and discussion.
18 December 2012
- User resource updated to include partyId.
- History resource updated to include creatorName, participants, partyId, partyName, partyPictureURL, caseId, caseName, opportunityId and opportunityName. Attachment details now also includes contentType.
14 December 2012
- Added the id for custom field definitions into
1 August 2012
- Task resource updated to support new extended detail field
23 May 2012
- Example requests and responses can be shown in either
- Added the id for milestones into
POSTmethods for Opportunities.
20 March 2012
- Adding API methods for deleting emails, phones numbers, addresses and web addresses from parties.
6 March 2012
YOUTUBEas options for web addresses on People & Organisations
5 March 2012
GET /api/party?email=:email-addressto filter by email address
2 March 2012
- Update to adding task API docs
19 January 2012
- Updated API documentation.
- Added methods
DELETE /api/history/:idto simplify access to notes and emails.